Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Share...Share....Share

Hello Beloved in Christ.
It has been a while since I have posted anything. I took some time off to seek God for direction in my life.
I write today to encourage you to share. I have a tracking system on this site that let's me know about the page's web traffic, and visitor stats such as city, state, country and internet provider (don't worry it doesn't give me names and addresses). So I can keep track of all the visits. I am amazed at all the hits I have had in the 7 weeks that this site has been around, and I know it is God bringing the visitors in. He get's all the credit! So now I know you are visiting I dare you to share!

God uses us to minister. He works through us to reach the lost, brokenhearted and those in need of comfort. And he wants to use you! So today I encourage you to share. It could be your testimony, a bible verse, a poem or just words of wisdom God has given you, whatever it is pass it along, you never know who you just might help.

Choose any of the posts and click on comment. Then post whatever is on your heart and tell me you would like to share it. I will copy and paste it to the blog post so everyone can see it . You will get credit for the post, unless you want to remain anonymous, which is fine. You can also send your posts to the following email: setfreeministries@hotmail.com. Once again I ask you to reach out to someone in need and minister.
Thank You
Your Brother in Christ
John

No comments:

Post a Comment